UGC NET Previous question Papers for All Subjects
Hi to all,
UGC NET site has restarted working correctly.

Download the previous year question papers for all subjects from this page :

http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html

deep08 Wrote:Hi to all,
UGC NET site has restarted working correctly.

Download the previous year question papers for all subjects from this page :

http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/oldqp.html

Thanks a lot Deep. Very Informative

can any one give me last year papers for CSIR NET exams for General paper and Life Science.

can any one give me 2012june papers for NET exams for genera paper and poltical science.

send me june 2011 answer keys of bothpeper1&2

sir, the link is not providing the answers or the questions either.so plz mail me commerce 2011 dec and june answers ..arisha.inaz@gmail.com

please send me net solved question.papers and key of last 3years to my email address
kamlesh55550@gmail.com
Regard's
kamlesh kumar

if u have computer science question papers with ans or any site where i can find tell me my mail id singhjetinder84@gmail.com i m very thankfull to you 09817857007

(04-29-2013, 10:20 PM)singhjetinder84 Wrote: if u have computer science question papers with ans or any site where i can find tell me my mail id singhjetinder84@gmail.com i m very thankfull to you 09817857007
If u have a urdu question papers with ans or any site where i can find tell me my id hasnainraza.9891@gmail.com, and mb 9891675442. I am very thank full to you
Md Hasnain Raza

मी मागील वर्षाच प्रश्न पत्रिकाने आनंदी झालो .अभ्यास करणेस नवा हुरूप मिळाला.

धन्यवाद !

hi, vani here... am looking for previous year physics paper but am not getting....plz any one suggest me for that.....

plz suggest me how to download previous year physics question paper...

Sir hame ugc net me archaeology ka ans key chahiye 2014 to jan 2017 tak ka