UGC NET Syllabus of Paper 1 (General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude )
adarsh Wrote:
susan Wrote:UGC NET Syllabus for General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)
See the attachement
plz send me the paperii and paperiii of computer science and application and paper pattern.

hi ,
adarsh ,
have you given the exam or preparing for it,if you have any study material , then kindly give me -harpreetjuneja@hotmail.com

Panni Wrote:Plz Kindlly send me the paper-2 and paper-3 of the Computer Science and Application Subject.

I have planed to take June exam for computer applications if have any model papers means can u kindly send it to me(gugna26@gmail.com)

hi dear,
have you given the exam , i am preparing for dec.kindly give me the model papers .my id is harpreetjuneja@hotmail.com

deveshpandey Wrote:I am appearing in UGC NET exam for the subject "Computer Science and Applications" that is on 29th June 2008. I also appeared last time. A little idea about it...have you arranged any question paper of it...?

hi dear,
so u have given the exam if you have any material, kindly give it to me.my id is harpreetjuneja@hotmail.com

resam_484 Wrote:Plz Kindlly send me the paper-2 and paper-3 of the Computer Science and Application Subject.

hi

u need a syllabus?

susan Wrote:UGC NET Syllabus for General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)
See the attachement

hi

Susan

I got the UGC NET Syllabus for General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)
thanks a lot

I am preparing for UGC NET Exam for Law subject. If you have any model question papers plz send me
thanks

pls send me if anyone having question papers of UGC NET Exam for Law Subject

See the attachement

pls send me the syllabus for environmental science.

can i get NETpaper 2&3 syllabus

THANK U

hi my name is pankaj kumar .Right now i am persuing ma (p) from kuk history dept . i want to know syllebus of ugc net history my e-mail id is pankaj_kkr2007@yahoo.com thanks

Dear sir,

need syllabus of home science paper 2 on my in sunil045@gmail.com

hii .i need the sample paper of paper II and paper III . and please someone please guide me how to prepare for human resource management paper

Hello sir ,

UGC NET Syllabus of Paper 1 (General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude )

Dear Susan, can you send syllabus (questions n answers of part I and II) of UGC NET. and if possible send questions n answers of Library science also. plz plz send previous sample question paper of paper 1 as soon as possible in my e-mail within 7 days

I am aplying the ugc exam please sent paper first model questions

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UGC NET Syllabus of Paper 1 (General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude ) pooja agrawal 20 49,108 09-22-2017, 01:45 PM
Last Post: sudheendra deshpande
At general paper-1 umakrissmoo@gmail.com 15 20,066 05-05-2014, 01:10 AM
Last Post: sarika tyagi
  ugc net question paper for general and computer science ruckumani 0 4,900 11-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Last Post: ruckumani
Smile ugc general paper 1 and paper 2 (geography) airam11596 0 5,337 08-19-2009, 12:49 AM
Last Post: airam11596
  general paper i for UGC NET Parul 1 9,696 03-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Parul