mca enterance sample papers
pl send me the sample papers and all ten years question papers of banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur campus mca enterance test .

i am waiting for your help and responce .

pl send soon to me

deepak@13

pl send me the sample papers and all ten years question papers of banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur campus mca enterance test .

pl send soon to me

MCA ENTRANCE MODEL QUESTION PAPERS

i want to MBA MCA entrance model question paper

plz send me the mca entrance exam question papers of last year on the following e-mail id: gudia_dollonly@yahoo.co.in
its veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy urgennnnnnnnnnntttttttttt
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Toungue 
deepak@13 Wrote:pl send me the sample papers and all ten years question papers of banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur campus mca enterance test .

pl send soon to me

deepak@13

Wink 
sumit raj Wrote:plz send me the mca entrance exam question papers of last year on the following e-mail id: gudia_dollonly@yahoo.co.in
its veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy urgennnnnnnnnnntttttttttt
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wink 
[quote=sumit raj]
plz send me the JNTU and VTU mca entrance exam question papers of 5 years on the following e-mail id: rajputsumit1988@gmail.com

plz send me the last 5 years question paper for mca entrance

pis send mca enterance sample papers
pls send mca enterance sample papers in my email id- preetitayal2010@gmail.com

pls send me the sample papers and all ten years question papers of banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur campus mca enterance test . in my email id - preetitayal2010@gmail.com
(05-21-2011, 02:58 PM)preeti tayal Wrote: pls ....send me the sample papers and all ten years question papers of banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur campus mca enterance test . in my email id - preetitayal2010@gmail.com

please send me the 2010 MCA tancet question paper

(05-21-2011, 02:58 PM)preeti tayal Wrote: pls send me the sample papers and all ten years question papers of banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur campus mca enterance test . in my email id - preetitayal2010@gmail.com
(05-21-2011, 02:58 PM)preeti tayal Wrote: pls ....send me the sample papers and all ten years question papers of banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur campus mca enterance test . in my email id - preetitayal2010@gmail.com

Sir,plz send me mca entrance exams previous year solved papers.......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MCA ENTERANCE PAPER jobsshishir 9 9,626 05-04-2015, 07:39 AM
Last Post: subhashrc