NET
I am an MCA graduate.I am planning to write NET.Will any one send me the syllabus and model question papers....Also will u please send me enough informaton regarding the same (Exam Date,Submission of applicaion,Application Form etc....)..Thanks in advance..

Dear Sajeeva

University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research. The Test is conducted in Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Sciences, Computer Science and Applications and Electronic Science.

More details about UGC NET

UGC NET  detailed syllabus

Previous Year Question papers

Hello 
To prepare for the UGC NET Exam it is very essential to solve the Previous year Question papers 
This helps us to get knowledge about the Exam pattern and level of questions asked in the NTA NET Exam. 

You can get the question papers from here - 

UGC NET Question Papers 

UGC NET Question Papers 

You can prepare for the UGC NET Computer Science from the Books given below 
UGC NET /JRF/SET solved papers by SP Sajjan
UGC NET General Paper by M. Gagan
Ugc net General Paper 1 Teaching & Research for Paper back by Arihant
Paper 1 & 2 by Mohit Aggarwal
UGC NET Computer Science & Applications (PAPER 1,2) by RPHE Editorial Board

(03-12-2010, 12:09 AM)sajeeva Wrote: I am an MCA graduate.I am planning to write NET.Will any one send me the syllabus and model question papers....Also will u please send me enough informaton regarding the same (Exam Date,Submission of applicaion,Application Form etc....)..Thanks in advance..

UGC NET is the national eligibility test which is conducted to test the PG Students who are willing to appear in the lectureship and research field.
UGC NET is held twice in a year majorly in the month of July and December.
Candidate must complete their PG or in final semester/year is the basic eligibility criteria to appear in the UGC NET Exam.
The exam will be going to held in the month of June for 2019 attempt. Candidates who want to appear in the exam can fill the forms from 1st March to 30th March as per the NTA official notification.
Exam dates are as follows: 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 June 2019.
Download your admit cards from 15 May.

The result will be declared on 15th July.
For more updates detail you can check the NTA official website (https://ntanet.nic.in)

Excellent thread..!!

(02-22-2019, 09:37 AM)Sidhika Garg Wrote:
(03-12-2010, 12:09 AM)sajeeva Wrote: I am an MCA graduate.I am planning to write NET.Will any one send me the syllabus and model question papers....Also will u please send me enough informaton regarding the same (Exam Date,Submission of applicaion,Application Form etc....)..Thanks in advance..

UGC NET is the national eligibility test which is conducted to test the PG Students who are willing to appear in the lectureship and research field.
Candidate must complete their PG or in final semester/year is the basic eligibility criteria to appear in the UGC NET Exam.
The exam will be going to held in the month of June for 2019 attempt. Candidates who want to appear in the exam can fill the forms from 1st March to 30th March as per the NTA official notification.

For more updates detail you can check the NTA official website (https://ntanet.nic.in)

Thank you...

(11-23-2019, 02:25 PM)Vikrant2345 Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 09:37 AM)Sidhika Garg Wrote:

Thank you...

vfx studios london

Its too late now...
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--> modern ceiling fans with lights