Skin problem ? please help what do you advice ?
My skin is had normal color..not so white not so dark but last few months..got darker spots under the eye and on the forehead .. on the nose like that..just darker..by the way im living in gulf area which is so hot there..but i dont go out what its so sunny and hot.. im just wondering how thats happened ?
what should i do ? Laser ? or any kind of cool cream ? and do you have any idea about it?
please advice.. THX

The graph below represents the trial kinematic sequence from address to finish. The red line represents rotational speed of the pelvis. The green line represents rotational speed of the upper body. The blue line represents the de oro rotational speed of the arm. The yellow line represents conventional farming rotational speed of the hand. Max Rotational Speed (degrees/sec) Segment Subject Ideal Pelvis 570.27 500.00 Upper Body 822.90 850.00 Arm 5197.09 5000.00 Hand 3248.23 7000.00 Progressive Speed Gains (degrees/sec) Segment Subject Ideal Pelvis to UBody 570.27 350.00 UBody to Arm 822.90 4150.00 Arm to Hand 5197.09 2000.00 Kinematic Sequence Ideal Kinematic Sequence: Pelvis, Torso, Arm, Hand Subjects Kinematic Sequence: Pelvis, Torso, Hand, Arm It is notable that farming intensive peaks his linear hip, shoulder, elbow and wrist velocities in deep sea fishing sequence but there is a significant drop in small scale farming peak velocities at the elbow and wrist joints of irrigation farming with approximately 0.4 seconds before ball release.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to remove a skin tag myself? ronaldobrown 0 3,513 05-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Last Post: ronaldobrown