Is integrated mtech beneficial?
hey frenz..u may have heard the name of lovely professional university........they advertise a lot.....
actually i m doing btech from this university. I have completed my 3rd year. 1 week before we had to make decision that we want to leave after btech or we want to continue with integrated mtech course. I have chosen the 2nd option but now everyone is telling me that you have taken a wrong decision. mncs always prefer btech or mtech. moreover the integrated students are not allowed to go for internship while the only btech ones have 6 months industrial training in 8th sem. wat shd i do??
i m getting overtensed. is my decision that wrong??

M.tech better known as master of technology or master of engineering is a course of two years. Master of technology or master of engineering is that course which is offered in very few institutes all over the country. One can pursue this course only after the completion of bachelor of technology. One can pursue this course only in that particular stream in which he has pursued his B.tech. It has a great and never decreasing demand not only in the country but also all over the world. Thus integrated B.tech and M.tech benefits the people a lot.