[South Korea] 2011 Scholarships for graduate students
Hi all,

I am a PhD candidate from the Smart Structures Laboratory, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Chonbuk National University, South Korea. I am helping my professor to invite more international graduate students to my lab.

Our main research areas are smart structures, structural health monitoring systems, non-destructive test & evaluation, advance sensors system, and pyroshock wave visualization for aerospace and energy industries. We sincerely invite those who really want to excel in this field of engineering to our research team.

Financial supports available, due date 1st October 2010. Check the attached pdf file for more information.

Please help me to spread the news, thank you and all the best to you!

Best regards,
Chia

Attached Files
.pdf   Announcement 2011 Spring.pdf (Size: 51.04 KB / Downloads: 7)

how I contact with you ?
my email is : czarkingli@gmail.com

There are a lot of schools in the Philippines that welcome foreign students such as you. You should visit Baguio City. There is a very big community of Koreans studying at the University there. Board and lodging is never a problem since there are a lot of dormitories within the Korean Communities. Try googling the city to find out. You'll never be disappointed since I have a lot of Korean friends there.

Holly Oliver

@Holly, I think you are not getting it right. In my opinion they are offering some form of scholarship and not applying for it.
@Chia, I guess no pdf has been attached on it. Please clarify. Thanks

(12-04-2010, 07:05 AM)chiencen Wrote: @Holly, I think you are not getting it right. In my opinion they are offering some form of scholarship and not applying for it.
@Chia, I guess no pdf has been attached on it. Please clarify. Thanks
There are lots of option available for you to find the scholarship for students. if you are looking to opt scholarship for graduate, undergraduate or post graduate studies you can search for it online.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Southampton announces scholarships for international students Greenthumb 0 3,243 02-27-2014, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Greenthumb
  Looking for Prospective Graduate Students (Master/PhD) ANDEatSSL2 0 3,258 04-13-2011, 05:58 PM
Last Post: ANDEatSSL2
  [South Korea] 2010 Scholarships for graduate students, Smart Structures Lab, CBNU smart structures lab 0 4,849 08-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Last Post: smart structures lab