GATE papers
I have done my post graduation in pharmaceutical chemistry.Cana anyone tell me which subject should i opt for NET

c_rathi Wrote:I heard GATE have 22 papers, what are they ? Is it includes instrumental Engineeri ng >?
This inlcudes different branches as most of nits and iits offer differnet branches in BE reference http://nitwarangal.net

Hi...

try this link http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/Discipline%20codes.htm
i think u cant find wat u search for......

asnas Wrote:
NAVNEET6842 Wrote:I WANT TO GET SYLLABUS OF JEST

For jest,there is no specified syllabus.You have to read all physics fundamentals.The subjects which you are importent are Quantum mechanics,Statistical mechanics,mathematics,EM thoery & basic.
If u answer 20-25 out of 50,it will get u very good rank...

Can any1 tell me some basic books or coaching classes for JEST

i want syllabus and model question papers of GATE

Hi Everyone..

I am also preparing the GATE Exam. But I need some guidance from you guys. I am B.tech in CS so How I can start preparation.
I think this is the best way to find this answer.
Thanks in advance.

is there any on have geology question paper of gate exam?kindly send me

i need study material for gate in architecture stream. please help me in finding it out.

Hello All.
This is John from Hyderabad. I have just completed my IT engineering and right now I am working with a software company here. I have submited GATE form and going to appeared it. I am getting just 2 or 3 hours to study and doing all engineering subject revision. I was finding last year papers of GATE to prepare well according to it. do anyone have? or help me...for it.

greamjohn Wrote:Hello All.
This is John from Hyderabad. I have just completed my IT engineering and right now I am working with a software company here. I have submited GATE form and going to appeared it. I am getting just 2 or 3 hours to study and doing all engineering subject revision. I was finding last year papers of GATE to prepare well according to it. do anyone have? or help me...for it.

Can i have ur mail id plz

terifulton Wrote:Hi Everyone..

I am also preparing the GATE Exam. But I need some guidance from you guys. I am B.tech in CS so How I can start preparation.
I think this is the best way to find this answer.
Thanks in advance.

hi ,
You can get Gate 2009 Entrance Book in Sapna book house,bangalore.It will help you to prepare you for gate with many sample papers,latest gate papers.Go through it.
All The Best

kindly mail me GATE Q papers on my mail id:
aksinha1ism@gmail.com

rgds
akanksha

i want previous question papers and answers of gate

plz send me gate paper before 20 year with solution

PLEASE SENDING THE OLD MECHANICAL PAPERS