NEST Exam Preperation Books
What are the useful books for preparing for NEST Examination. I am now studying +2 and would like to join for Integrated M.Sc. Please guide me

Students securing at least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent grade) in Class XII (or equivalent) examination from any recognized Board in India are eligible to apply for NEST Exam

Hope any All India Engineering / Medical Entrance books will be sufficient. A special book for NEST Entrance called "Guide To NEST (National Entrance Screening Test) " is available in leading bookstores

can you please tell me the author for the book

It is a book by G. K. Publishers (p) Ltd.

is there any website where i can have a look at it because G.K.publications website dont mention it or have it

go to flipkart.com they are selling the title online

I have used the last four editions of Mike Holt's Electrical Exam Preparation book. This is the 2008 version, which has been updated to coincide with the 2008 National Electrical Code. Mike Holt does a great job of keeping his books current and up to date. You can count on this book to deliver the information that you will need to take any level of licensing exam based on the National Electrical Code (NEC).This book begins with a review of electrician's math and electrical theory and lays the groundwork to understand the NEC requirements for our electrical installations. A review of this nature is very essential before we begin the study of more in-depth calculations in the NEC. Throughout this book, code questions are intermingled with examples and illustrations. More than 2400 problems and questions will help you to review the NEC, and the answer key is included, so you can check yourself and keep on track with your studies.

(12-16-2010, 12:15 AM)Aswini.S. Pandey Wrote: What are the useful books for preparing for NEST Examination. I am now studying +2 and would like to join for Integrated M.Sc. Please guide me

For syllabus you should check the nestexam dot in website for the books here are some which can help you

Reference books for Physics

A collection of questions and Problems in Physics by L.A. Sena
Aptitude Test Problems in Physics by S.S Krotov
Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma
NEET - 2012 Physics Objective Question bank Chapter wise and Topic Wise by Digvijay Singh
Objective Physics: For Medical and Engineering Entrance Exam by Mahesh Jain
Practice Problems in Physics for Engineering and Medical Entrance Examination by S.Mishra
Text Book of Physics: NCERT XI and XII
Advanced Level Physics by Nelkon and Parker
Elements of Dynamics Part I & II and Dynamics of a Particle and of Rigid Bodies by S.L.Loney
Physics for Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations by Ajit Singh Panwar
Problems in Physics by A.A Pinsky
Concept of Competition Physics for CBSE PMT by Aggarwals

Reference books for Chemistry

A Textbook of Organic Chemistry for IIT JEE by R K Gupta
General Chemistry by Ebbing
Modern ABC of Textbook Chemistry by Dr.S.P.Jauhar
Objective Question Bank Chapter-Wise and Topic-Wise Chemistry for Medical Entrance by Preeti Gupta
Physical Chemistry by P.Bahadur
Text Book of Chemistry: NCERT XI and XII
An Objective Approach to Organic Chemistry by R.K.Gupta
Entrance Chemistry by Bhakta
IIT Chemistry by O.P. Agarwal
Objective Chemistry for Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations by Dr. Ramesh Kumar
Organic Chemistry by Morrision and Boyd
Physical Chemistry by P.W. Atkins
Essential Inorganic Chemistry by R.K.Gupta

Reference books for Biology

Biology by SC Verma
Botany by AC Dutta
Medical Entrance Biology by Nirmal Kumar Mishra and Arun Kumar Pandey
Objective Biology by S. Biswas and A. Biswas
Text Book of Biology: NCERT XI and XII
Biology Medical Entrance Previous Years’ Questions with Solutions by Sudhakar Banarjee
Elementary Biology for Class 12 by K.N. Bhatia M.P. Tyagi
Objective Biology by K.N. Bhatia and K. Bhatia
Objective Zoology by Dr. R.K. Pillai

Reference books for Mathematics

Integral Calculus byAmit M Aggarwal
Skills in Mathematics Coordinate Geometry for IIT JEE by S K Goyal
Mathematics for IIT-JEE: Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Probablity by G. S. N. Murti and U. M. Swamy
Calculus and Analytic Geometry by George B. Thomas, Ross L. Finney
Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I. A. Maron
Plane Trigonometry by Loney S L

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEST 2011 Question Pattern and Scheme of Exam swapna.malar 5 11,986 04-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Vishal Luharia