B. Tech.-Distance education
[I am a diploma holder in civil engineering and want to pursue B.Tech thru distance education from Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth university , udaipur, Rajasthan from Bhopal center.

Can anybody help me out by informing about its validity?

Regards

You can check out the college and course detail

(02-02-2011, 10:57 PM)rohit_rang@hotmail.com Wrote: [I am a diploma holder in civil engineering and want to pursue B.Tech thru distance education from Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth university , udaipur, Rajasthan from Bhopal center.

Regards

WE OFFER ENGINEERING COURSES IN DISTANCE EDUCATION MODE
Admission Open
AFFORDABLE COURSE FEES, NO DONATION, NO AGE BAR

DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING

Branches: Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil &
Automobile

Duration: 3 Years, Eligibility: 10th Passed
Lateral Entry to Direct 2nd Year Duration: 2 Years

Eligibility: 12th passed with Maths, Physics & Chemistry or I.T.I (NCVT), / 12th STD Vocational / Technical

BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (B. Tech)

Branches: Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical

Duration: 4 Years, Eligibility: 12th Passed (with Maths, Physics & Chemistry)

Lateral Entry to Direct 2nd Year
Duration: 3 Years

Eligibility: Diploma Engineering from any Polytechnic or B.Sc any Branch with Maths, Physics and Chemistry

These Programmes will help to build the career of all such students who are unable to attend regular colleges for formal education due to lack of time and money.
The University would provide you study materials
Saturday and Sunday coaching Classes’ \ seminar classes*
Soft skill classes would be arranged *
Free Placement Assistance for local & Overseas

The University Approved by:-
1. UGC - UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION
2. DEC - DISTANCE EDUCATION COUNCIL
3. MINISTRY OF HRD,
4. Govt. University

AVAIL THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE/CAREER

CONTACT FOR ENQUIRY / ADMISSION

DIRECT SPOT ADMISSION CENTRE

BALAJI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MGMT
CONTACT NO-9717688887,9210663142
EMAIL-bitm.ho@gmail.com

BITM Provides Various Courses in Distance Learning Mode-

1.M.Tech- All Main Stream
2.B.Tech- All Main Stream
3.MBA,BBA
4.M.Sc, B.Sc
5.MCA, BCA
6.Degree & Diploma in PARAMEDICAL SCIENCES.
7.Degree & Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism.
8.Degree & Diploma in Media & Communication.
9.Degree & Diploma in Bio-Technology.
10.Degree & Diploma in ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN TECHNOLOGY.
11.Degree & Diploma in Fashion Designing.
12.Degree & Diploma in INSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT.
13.12.Degree & Diploma in INSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT.
14.TRADITIONAL STREAM-
BSC(PCB)
BSC(PCM)
BSC Maths
BSC Statistics
BSC Physics
BSC Chemistry
BSC Botony
BSC Zoology
BSC Microbiology
BSC Bio Chemistry
BSC Applied Chemistry
MSC Chemistry
MSC Physics
MSC Zoology
MSC Microbiology
MSC Biochemistry
Diploma in Library Sciences
Bachelor of Library Science
Master of Library Science
MSc Environment Science
MSc Math
Diploma in (Fire Safety & Hazard
Management)
B.Sc (Fire Safety & Hazard
Management)
AYURVEDA & YOGA
Diploma In Ayurvedic Pharmacy
Bachelor Of Science In Yoga And
Naturopathy

MA/MSc In Yoga & Health Education

MA/MSc In Yoga & Health Education
(Lateral)
PG Diploma In Yoga & Health
Education

For More Info pls Contact:
Praveen Kumar

FOR MORE DETAILES OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
www.bismeducation.com

hi friends...

One of friend is in a trouble..Pls help.. My friend is from India.. She completed her diploma in EC.. And she joined B-tech but after 1 year that is after completing semester 4 she stopped her education. due to some personal reasons.. Can she continue her education as distance education? or else she want to continue from first? Sad

(02-02-2011, 10:57 PM)rohit_rang@hotmail.com Wrote: [I am a diploma holder in civil engineering and want to pursue B.Tech thru distance education from Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth university , udaipur, Rajasthan from Bhopal center.

Regards

For any ,TECHNICAL COURSES LIKE ,B TECH,DIPLOMA,M TECH,MBA,
FOR MORE DETAIL YOU CAN CONTACT US BELOW NUMBER
E Mail-distanceeducationb@gmail.com
Pritam-9901461046

Regards

Dear Rohit,

Pls. tell me your contact no for more info / call me @ 9717688887

Well Guys,
One of friend is in a trouble..Pls help.. My friend is from Nigeria.. She completed her diploma in EC.. And she joined B-tech but after 1 year that is after completing semester 4 she stopped her education. due to some personal reasons..i'll appreciate if....

[I am a BCA and want to pursue B.Tech mechanical engineering thru distance education from Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth university , udaipur, Rajasthan from chennai center.

Regards

Dear Sir,

Yes it is possible to continue her study but its depand on the time of gap.for more info pls contact

Praveen Kumar

(05-17-2011, 09:47 AM)donnabrenton Wrote: hi friends...

One of friend is in a trouble..Pls help.. My friend is from India.. She completed her diploma in EC.. And she joined B-tech but after 1 year that is after completing semester 4 she stopped her education. due to some personal reasons.. Can she continue her education as distance education? or else she want to continue from first? Sad

There are many distance education universities that offers various courses such as Bachelors, Masters...
Check http://www.smude.edu.in/
www.ignou.ac.in/

Regards

Regards

Dear sir
You can talk to Mr. Nazmuddin Office Superitendent Directorate of Distance Education working in Head Office of Udaipur
Telephone no. is 0294-2491514

Dear sir you can contact at udaipur office to Mr. nazmuddin on no. 0294-2491514

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Distance education center in Dehradun mukeshkkashyap 10 11,875 06-02-2017, 05:27 PM
Last Post: MBAobserver
  Is periyar university distance education valid? msm143 2 12,566 08-23-2013, 06:33 PM
Last Post: ravi54321
  Distance Education Info exo.dharmesh 1 4,838 08-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Sagarika Pandey
  DISTANCE EDUCATION / DIPLOMA,BTECH distanceeduc 7 13,373 11-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Last Post: hrinfo89@gmail.com
  DISTANCE EDUCATION / BTECH DIPLOMA distanceeduc 10 17,251 08-29-2011, 06:27 PM
Last Post: umeshpritam
Smile Regarding Distance course of BE / B.Tech MOHD MUQTADER SHAIKH 0 3,147 03-23-2011, 08:51 PM
Last Post: MOHD MUQTADER SHAIKH
  MPhil Biotechnology through Distance education mamtabarfa 7 12,239 12-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Last Post: EddyScooby
  The Global Open University Nagaland Distance Education Courses Admission 2011 Deadlin vidyamittal 1 9,891 10-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Last Post: avijit.nanda626
  M. tech. through distance education or correspondence mdua20 1 7,656 10-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Last Post: vidyamittal
  Why to pursue distance MBA Manipal Education MD & CEO tells smude 0 7,110 05-19-2010, 10:20 AM
Last Post: smude