ICFAI University review - Serving legal notice for non-payment after discontinuing
Hello

I am vinod sharma, joined ICFAI (IFIN Actually) for their MBA education program.. At the time of joining I gave the first payment and for the rest I gave them 18 cheques.

At the time of joining they made me sign on some stamp papers, In a hurry I never minded what they written on this .

After some 3 months I got admission in another good MBA institute, and decided to shift to that (Already fed up with what IFIN offers at the class - No quality teachers actually)

I informed the IFIN office about the change, but they insisted in the full payment of fees. I never minded it and issued a stop payment to HDFC Bank..

Last week I got a legal notice from Hyderabad court asking for the rest of money.. I am shocked now and dont know what to do now..

Anybody tackled such a situation ? Please help me

Hi Pakki,

Even i am also Victim of the same. Please let me know what action you have taken?

This is really a shocking news...

Best Shiksha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sikkim Manipal University Distance Program review kdevika 5 16,556 07-23-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: jui.jinia@gmail.com
  Calicut University review - worst politics spoils the University netri 1 5,023 07-18-2011, 12:47 PM
Last Post: netri