Career prospects in event management
What are the career prospects in event management?

Event management as a profession is becoming increasingly popular nowadays. There are several event management companies, including Wizcraft and Backstage Productions, catering to a range of clients, both big and small. Some companies prefer specializing in a particular type of event such as weddings — a booming business in its own right. Some firms even specialize in a specific aspect of event management, e.g. lighting or sound equipment. You also have the option of becoming an entrepreneur and starting your own business.

This is a profession which demands high perfection, hard work and a lot of patience. With the event management industry poised to grow by leaps and bounds, trained candidates have excellent job opportunities. The success of an event manager or event management team depends upon its capacity to procreate themes that have never been thought of before.An able person can work as a manager in an event management company or as a consultant in corporations or can work independently. The execution of the event is a process of projecting a small idea in a whole new way.

online school

The career in event management is very scope. Many things are came under it.Events may be business meetings,celebrations,parties & many more functions & events.These can never be stopped untill man exists.Management is all about handling the situations comes our way.I also take it as one of the best careers.

Courses on event management is good these days because of the element of glitz, glamour, flamboyance and style associated with important social and corporate events like marriages, birthday parties, company conferences, seminars, workshops, product launches and a host of other activities. With the fashion and film industry evolving, engulfing and dominating our lifestyle like never before, there is a surge of fashion & celebrity shows, film awards, celebrity promotions, road shows and more. The inevitable result is the demand for trained event management professionals who can orchestrate and synchronize functioning of such events.
One can work as an event manager in companies like Wizcraft, television channels like Zee TV, coordinate fashion shows for companies like Lakme and organize award ceremonies for magazines like Filmfare. One can also work as a public relation executive in various media and advertisement houses and tourism sector.

hello friends i have already intrest to start own buisness to planning parties so my cousions brother suggest me to contact http://www.in2events.in/ which provide help how can start own buisness, these are one of the best wedding planner in delhi.

hello friends i have already intrest to start own buisness to planning parties so my cousions brother suggest me to contact http://www.in2events.in/ which provide help how can start own buisness, these are one of the best wedding planner in delhi.

Hey you should consult professional planners for that they can help you better. I heard about Dee Marks Hotel & Resorts. They provide best planners for marriages. you can visit their site and see if they can help you. deemarks.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supply Chain Management Certification Career Scope? kumarsiva 1 3,611 09-14-2019, 12:35 PM
Last Post: cceupes
  how to manage a event planning.? endyzichi 3 4,495 06-16-2015, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Atiriya
  Event Management Courses emdiworld 0 3,659 06-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Last Post: emdiworld
  Career prospects after doing PG Diploma in Tribal Development Management Tintu moin 1 6,284 08-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Last Post: nbm
  career prospects in physiotherapy mathai 3 5,906 07-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Last Post: williamjacob
  Duration of event management course umma 2 10,389 06-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Career prospects of a textile designer nbm 1 5,755 04-23-2011, 02:55 PM
Last Post: nareshroy
  Institute that offer event management courses umma 3 10,639 04-23-2011, 02:46 PM
Last Post: nareshroy
  Pay scale in event management sector mathai 1 5,665 03-18-2011, 02:09 PM
  Criteria to be event manager mathai 1 4,369 03-18-2011, 02:08 PM