TOEFL for BSc Nursing
I completed BSc Nursing and would like to do further studies in US. Should I clear only TOEFL?

Students who completed BSc Nursing Course can join MS and PhD in United States after clearing GRE and TOEFL. Palliative Care, Child Health and Nursing Management are emerging areas.

(07-07-2011, 02:52 PM)Kiran P Wrote: I completed BSc Nursing and would like to do further studies in US. Should I clear only TOEFL?
For Masters in US you need 16 years of Education very few accept 15 years of education. Need to take GRE (over 1200) and TOEFL( over 100). The Tuition can range from $35,000-$55,000 for 2 years. Masters In USA is 2 years duration program. For visa, first you need to apply to the concern university with all your academic documents, SOP & Recommendation letter & as university will offer you acceptance letter, you can apply for Student Visa.
_________
Education Consultants in India

(07-08-2011, 03:18 PM)nbm Wrote: Students who completed BSc Nursing Course can join MS and PhD in United States after clearing GRE and TOEFL. Palliative Care, Child Health and Nursing Management are emerging areas.

Thanks for guiding us

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GRE GMAT TOEFL SAT preeti 22 26,332 01-13-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Indian Scholarships