Pattern of SAT entrance exam for BBA in US
I wish to do BBA in US. I heard about SAT. is it entrance exam? What is the pattern for SAT?

SAT or Scholastic Aptitude Test, is the entrance examination taken by students for admission to undergraduate programmes in the US.it has SAT I and SAT II. It includes:
Writing Section: The objective is to test the writing skills of the student in expressing and organizing thoughts. It includes writing an essay, multiple choice questions, testing concepts of standard written English including identifying errors, improving sentences, paragraphs etc. This section is of one hour duration with 35 minutes allotted to multiple choice questions and 25 minutes to essay writing.
Critical Reading: Through this section reasoning ability and vocabulary are also tested. The test is of 70 minutes with two sections of 25 minutes and one section of 20 minutes duration.
Quantitative Maths Section: it uantitative section includes advanced topics like exponential growth, absolute value, functional notation, number and operations, data analysis, statistics, probability, algebra and functions geometry. The test comprises of multiple choice questions of 70 minutes duration which includes two sections of 25 minutes and one section of 20 minutes.
Scoring: Each section of the test is scored on a scale of 200-800 resulting in three separate scores for Writing, Critical Reading and Quantitative Maths totalling 2,400.
SAT II: Subject tests: These are one-hour multiple choice tests in specific subjects. SAT II measures knowledge of particular subjects and ability to apply that knowledge. Not all colleges require SAT II for admission or placement. There are some institutes who either require specific combinations of subjects, or permit students to choose from among the various tests. 18 subject tests are available in the following areas: Writing, Literature, Foreign languages, History, Mathematics, Sciences, and English as a Second Language. The writing test, a part of SAT II, includes a direct writing sample and multiple choice questions that require recognition of the conventions of standard written English, appropriate diction, and effective and logical expression.
Detailed information can be had from:
www.collegeboard.org OR www.ets.org

Informative information one of my cousin searching like wise same info so I am suggesting her about this I am sure this will becomes great assistance for here ever but after long time it's remain same.

If you want to know more about the SAT examination, follow one of the following:
  • DO THE RESEARCH YOURSELF! If you really have the drive to go to a top tier US University, you should have the determination to figure things out on the basis of the large amount of research available on the internet. All it takes is a simple Google search to pull up millions of articles written on this subject.
  • HIRE SOMEONE. There's literally thousands of qualified people who will be willing to help you if you pay them for their time. Hell, even I’d be willing to do that.
  • APPROACH FORMER STUDENTS WHO HAVE GONE THROUGH THE SAME PROCESS. They are more than willing to help you should you approach them in a polite manner! I, for one, never refuse someome who wants to know something. Why should I? I know a few months back I was looking for someone to guide me. I figured it out on my own but I know how it feels and will never turn down a student who comes to me for help. All you have to do is ask politely and directly to the person, not asking questions on Quors and making it sound like an order to unknown people to research and tell you the specifics. Figure it out on your own buddy!