How to improve my Academic English ability. How to planning my Study Everyday?
How to make notes when I listen a piece of lecture? How can I improve my English study ability.
Now, I do not have enough vocabulary which often some mistakes in class. Could you tell me how to memorise and use new words?
How to planning my independent study time?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: header.png?psid=1]
mbt men shoes sale mbt womens shoes sale shoes mbt

Improving your English vocabulary will help you in communicating with other with much more ease and efficiently. Improving English vocabulary enables us to express our feelings in a much more appropriate manner. If you really want to improve your vocabulary, I would suggest you read and read a lot. The more you will read the more you will get in sync with the language and the usage of words. Read newspapers, blogs, articles etc. on daily basis to find new words. Jot down these words in a diary and find out their meaning. Find relevant words which you think can be used by you on a daily basis and find their synonyms. Listen to other people while they speak in English. Listening to radio broadcasts and English news will also help you in getting an idea on how to use words. However, it is very important that you practice to speak daily using new words which you have learnt. This will help you to correctly pronounce the words. You can record your voice as well to get a glimpse whether you are pronouncing the words correctly or not. These were a few tricks which helped me in improving my English vocabulary which I learned from one of the blogs by inlingua, New Delhi. I hope this will help you.

You should read daily english newspapers, interested story in english blogs, watch english news channels and listen some of audio english news. I think these activities will improve your english level.

Speak in English with friends on daily basis. Read daily English newspapers,watch english news channels.

You can improve your english ability by practising with some language tutorials. You can check english language books at online.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reasoning Ability study material and notes for Competative exams samadhan.ptl 104 385,401 09-11-2018, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Andrey Goluben