model papers for ugc/net
This is devi

sir i want to old papers or model papers of ugc/net paper-1 , paper-2 and paper-3 computer science and application
so please send immidiatly. my email id is ra123dha567@rediffmail.com

regards

devi

devi

sir i want to solved question papers of ugc/net paper-1 , paper-2 and paper-3 computer science and application
so please send immidiatly. my email id is ra123dha567@rediffmail.com

regards

devi

Sir,
I want to get solved question papers of ugc/net paper-1 , paper-2 and paper-3 on maths..Can anybody help? My email id --bsbudha98@gmail.com

hello sir, im nikita gandhi. plz mail me solved question papers of lifesciences of net jrf.ma mail id. galaxy.021987@yahoo.co.in

SIR,
I WANT CET (NPTI) MODEL QUESTION PAPERS AND SYLLABUS FOR JOINING THE POWER PRODUCTION COURSE

sir, i want solved papers of csir ugc net lifescience.
vidyamohod82@gmail.com

sir,i want solved for iit jam physics 2009,and list all India physics entrance exams and syllabus for I.I.S

I am Delsey

sir/Mam i want to old papers or model papers of ugc/net paper-1 , paper-2 and paper-3 computer science and application
so please send immidiatly. my email id is ranipoovarasi@gmail.com
regards

devi

hi

please give me mathematics model paper for net

send all papers on ajay0pratap@gmail.com

hi sir/mam please give me net/set model test paper

am ritika

sir/Mam i want to old papers or model papers of ugc/net paper-1 , paper-2 and paper-3 computer science and application.
so please send immidiatly. my email id is ritika_sharma282@yahoo.com
regards

ritika

please send me previous net question papers on music. and notes of rabindra sangith

regards
my mail id is mohanamdu@gmail.com

Any materials for NET - Tamil .... Pls send to my mail id.. samprincely@yahoo.com

i need net model question for mathematics subject

i need solved question paper of previous years of net -life science pls send on my email id jangrakavita@gmail.com