ugc net commerce study material
hi.....
if any one has study material for ugcnet dec2008 exams then please forward it to me at gaurav.lohani@gmail.com

gaurav

gaurav.lohani Wrote:hi.....
if any one has study material for ugcnet dec2008 exams then please forward it to me at gaurav.lohani@gmail.com

gaurav

hello gaurav
if u have arranged for some study material for NET please do forward it to me I will be very grateful tou
bye
my e-mail i.d. is ashverma6@gmail.com

hi if anyone have study material for computers ugc then plz forward it, i'll be vry greateful. my email id is:rabbiachhabra@yahoo.com

prasad.icici38@yahoo.com

hey dudes if u got any commerce related net exam question papers please send it to me.
my email id: lokeshmgr@gmail.com
lokeshmoger@ymail.com

You can read UGC NET Commerce notes at http://svtuitionv.blogspot.com/2009/03/u...notes.html

Dear Friends,

If Somebody can help, to provide UGC NET and SLET Question papers of previous years for commerce, then please make it post to me. My Email ID is vns.senthilkumar@gmail.com. I will be highly oblized for the same.

Thanks/Regards
senthilkumar

vnsenthilkumar Wrote:Dear Friends,

If Somebody can help, to provide UGC NET and SLET Question papers of previous years for commerce, then please make it post to me. My Email ID is vns.senthilkumar@gmail.com. I will be highly oblized for the same.

Thanks/Regards
senthilkumar

Dear Senthil ,

U do visit one site examrace.com for the previous paper of NET of commerce paper II & III

Thanks for kindly information

(02-23-2009, 03:29 PM)anshoo Wrote:
gaurav.lohani Wrote:hi.....

gaurav

hello gaurav
if u have arranged for some study material for NET please do forward it to me I will be very grateful tou
bye
my e-mail i.d. is ashverma6@gmail.com

HI GAURAV
IF YOU HV GOT ANY NET SYLLB IN COMMERCE THEN DO FORWARD IT TO ME AND OBLIGE .I WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU AND IF YOU WANT WE CAN SHARE OUR NOTES AND DOUBTS WITH EACH OTHER .
SANGEETA

(11-21-2008, 09:10 PM)gaurav.lohani Wrote: hi.....

gaurav

Hi friends,

I am preparing for the APPSC - Junior Accountants. I need material for accounting subject which Paper II. If anyone will have the material or any information about the website, please forward a mail to me. My mail id : sivanadri2004@gmail.com

Thank you

Anjaneyulu

hi friends

hi.....
if any one has study material for ugcnet december 2012 exams then please forward it to me at poo.kwr@gmail.com

priya

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  study material for ugc net for papaer i ,ii ,iii for commerce nalinikarthik 17 69,300 12-29-2016, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Afroz banu