Summer Training for Civil Engineering in Bangalore
I am in my third year of Engineering and looking for summer training opportunities for civil engineering students.

Please suggest me some good companies providing summer training opportunities, and how are they paying the summer interns ? can I expect some good money for my summer internship program ?

Many companies are offering summer training for Civil Engineering students, You can contact companies like Shobha, Punj LLoyd, L&T, GMR, Prestige Builders, Brigade Etc. Many city based builders and developers are also providing summer placements. Airport Authority may alos have some openings. Some of my students absorbed by Bangalore Metro.

im studying for msc. biochemistry. please tell me placement options for me

(11-12-2011, 12:25 AM)moosatp Wrote: I am in my third year of Engineering and looking for summer training opportunities for civil engineering students.

Please suggest me some good companies providing summer training opportunities, and how are they paying the summer interns ? can I expect some good money for my summer internship program ?

Hi,

This is the best time for you to decide about your career. There are many way to done your summer training. First way is to get enroll in any training program that allows to learn more about your subject and take certificate for them. And second is to get enter in any paid internship programs that provides you many benefits like industrial experience, boost in career, and hike in your job profile. So, if you are interest in paid internship programs, please go online and hit it about same. There are some very internship providers are internshipdesk, internmatch, internshala and many more. Choose as you wish and go for it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Placement opportunities after summer training moosatp 1 3,550 02-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Last Post: josephccox
  Summer internship stipend moosatp 0 2,766 11-12-2011, 12:28 AM
Last Post: moosatp