GATE 2013 certificate from principal for final year candidates
I am from Kolkota, doing my B.Tech in Mechanical engineering and would like to appear for GATE 2013. As I am in my final year, I need the letter format to be given by the principal for applying for GATE 2013. It is not available in GATE website. Where can I get the certificate format ?

The certificate format will be provided to you after the completion of online application submission as a PDF file. You need to get a sign on that page. It is not available anywhere for download.

Whether msc computer science candidates can apply for gate examination ?

Wink 
send me the format of a certificate from the pricipal as im in the final year

But in that online application they are asking for the eligibility certificate , as i'm in the final year what i have to upload for this

Wink 
In the online application form they are asking for the eligibility certificate as i'm in the final year what i have to upload?

WHAT Type of eligibility certificate they are asked for

I am studying in tamilnadu BE.mechanical final year.I have one arrear in the 6th sem .So what i have to do?
and what to upload in the eligibility certificate field?????

iam krishna frm kurnool.............after getting sign in certificate ....wat we hav to do ????????

i am the B.tech-information techonolgy wat is the format for getting eligibility certificate form principal because its in gate website

Where do i get the eligibility certificate. how can i sumbmit without attaching the certificate? and if that form is not to be uploaded then what is the eligibility certificate that they ask before submiting the application.

please suggest about the formate of persuing student in B.Tech final.
can i apply with a later from my collage or with a bonafite?

where to download principal certificate.. not available on site

sir,
i am belonging to obc but i didn't have obc certificate i have bc-b certificate and i mark the general category in gate application form for coming under obc category what should i have to do?

Below is the certificate format:

FORMAT OF CERTIFICATE FROM THE PRINCIPAL

Date:

This is to certify that Mr/Ms____________________________is a student of (course name) __________________________in (college or institute name) _________________________.
Tick one of the following boxes:

â–¡He/she is a student in the final year of Bachelor's degree programme in
Engineering/Technology/Architecture (4 years after 10+2).

â–¡He/she is a student in the final year of Bachelor's degree programme in
Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma).

â–¡He/she is a student in the final year of Master's degree programmes in any
branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent.

â–¡He/she is a student in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated
Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.

â–¡He/she is a student in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's
degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.

â–¡He/she appeared in the final semester/ year examination of Bachelor's /
Master’s/ Integrated Master's / Dual Degree programme but having backlog(s) in
_______ semester/year.
(Signature and Seal of Principal)

source: http://gate108.blogspot.in/2012/08/forma...cipal.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GATE 2013 CSE solved previous year papers download gateman 49 125,947 10-02-2019, 09:25 AM
Last Post: JEEVANISNOVAR
  Cut-Off for GATE candidates for Joining in IIT's kunjani 1 4,435 04-03-2013, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Kerala.SET.material
  List of Best Institutes for GATE Candidates brilliant 1 3,675 04-03-2013, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Kerala.SET.material
  Categories of candidates eligible for GATE 2013 gateman 7 10,478 11-29-2012, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Eligibility of pre-final students to apply for GATE examination TafzirAzad 2 8,523 08-14-2012, 06:12 PM
Last Post: jaliya
  GATE 2011 Who can Issue a valid caste certificate ? mohini_varma 1 5,448 08-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Guest
  GATE EC Cut-off marks for 2012 candidates jaliya 1 7,717 03-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Last Post: netri
  GATE 2013 hardihdusara 0 3,634 01-20-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: hardihdusara