regarding higher studies
hai
i am pursuing my final year electronics and communication engineering. i have selected in VIRGOSYS, Bangalore.
i have an idea to do MBA (Telecommunication) in abroad. Is there any free Universities offering MBA telecommunication in abroad.

I think there are many famous universities in abroad and volunteer abroad for teens. You can also find good university on google. I think it is the best idea for higher education. Many students going to abroad for higher studies.

Hi V.DIVYA,

I would suggest you do a research on Google and for detailed information contact and local private business agents into Education Abroad. They will be able to give you exact details and if you hire them they would help you in visa filing also.

Yes there are some universities offering MBA telecommunication in abroad fidn out the top college for you with Best Shiksha.

Hi,
If you want to study in abroad then you can check the University details

Thailand is a land of excitement and adventure, and Webster University. Thailand is located in the heart of Southeast Asian mainland and its covered area is about 511,770 square kilometers. Thailand's modern capital is Bangkok or ancient capital of Ayutthaya today.

In Thailand colleges and universities offer about 685 accredited international programs at undergraduate and graduate levels. Now the trend is being changed and Thailand is also in priority when parents want to send their children abroad for higher education apart from of UK, USA, AUSTRALIA and CANADA. Specially Asian prefer to come Thailand for higher education because students bear half of the price and get same lifestyle and education as UK, USA or Australia. There are many degree programs in English offered in Thailand from all major universities such as accounting, arts, architecture, biotechnology, business administration, hotel management, tourism, international business, engineering, medical, information technology, law, mass communication, journalism and many more. Thailand follows the US degrees with all Graduate and Under Graduate courses such as BA, BBA and MBA. There are many universities which offer these courses e.g Ramkhamhaeng University and many other.

Students can earn good amount of money by doing some part time jobs when they study in Thailand. The most common part time job for students in Thailand is teaching private tutoring English and primary subjects to the local Thai children. Thailand is top most choice for student and parents as well today for higher education.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scholarship for higher studies in China rms 2 4,889 02-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Sampada Sharma
MyBB will australia be better or the usa for higher studies niraj kumar chaudhary 6 7,327 11-24-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post: jagsolanki
  Certificate course in French to do higher studies in France Shankar TN 5 7,831 11-01-2013, 10:47 AM
Last Post: mubcl20
  German language proficiency test for doing higher studies in Germany care 4 6,955 06-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Last Post: ACE1234
  Preparatory course to apply for higher studies at German Universities luttu 1 5,006 10-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Last Post: nbm
  Eligibility to apply for long-term fellowships to do higher studies in Germany rms 1 4,143 10-07-2012, 01:14 PM
  Procedure to apply for higher studies in Germany Ginchal 1 4,761 09-19-2012, 09:03 AM
  Higher studies in US after BTech kuttihm 1 5,453 07-31-2012, 03:37 PM
  Eligibility examinations for higher studies abroad choolanelai 1 7,496 06-12-2012, 03:58 PM
  List of institutes in UK offering scholarship for higher studies Madhav H 1 5,516 05-09-2012, 02:54 PM